Neleus Lodge meets on the 3rd Saturday of February, May, July and September at the Beaconsfield Masonic Centre, Windsor End, Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire, HP9 2JW.
Our Lodge was consecrated by W. Bro. J E Bowen PAGDC DepPGM on 17th September 1904 at The Leopold Institute, Slough.
The Neleus Lodge originated to commemorate the Jubilee of the Boating Club from ideas of members of the Neleus Club, who had their headquarters on the Middlesex side of the River Thames at Hammerton's boating house, Thames Ditton.
The lodge has had various meeting places including Skindles Hotel, Taplow 1907-13, Angler's Rest, Wraysbury 1913-23, Dumb Bell Hotel, Taplow 1923-46, Masonic Hall, Slough 1946-60, Misbourne Restaurant, Gerrards Cross 1961-82 and since 1986 the Beaconsfield Masonic Centre.